martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

REVISION. Unit 9.TO BE.

REVISION. Unit 9.TO BE.


Complete with the affirmative form of the verb TO BE. Complete coa forma afirmativa do verbo TO BE.
1. I_______ your English teacher. I _____from Bristol.
2. My mother_____ tall and thin. She __________very beautiful.
3. My cousins_________from Portugal.They _______ Portuguese.
4. We __________ in Milan. We love this city!
5. Bart Simpson _______ Maggie´s brother.
6. My sister and I _______ very happy because our brother _____here.
7. George and Mildred ______ married and they _____ very happy.
8. My dog ____ over there, in the garden.

Make the sentences negative. Poña as oracións en negativa.
1. We´re in Class 19.
2. She´s an English teacher.
3. They´re here today.
4. This is my new mobile.
5. Justin Bieber is married.
6. I´m separated.
7. This seat´s free.
8. Those are my friends.

Make questions and short answers. Faga as preguntas e responda usando a forma curta.
1. You / Polish? (No / we) = Are you Polish? No, we aren´t
2. He / your cousin? (Yes)
3. You / hungry? (Yes)
4. You / the new guy at the office? (No / I)
5. Your teacher / in the classroom? (No)
6. They / married? (No)
7. Your classroom / on the second floor? (Yes)
8. Your pet / at the vet? (No)
Complete with the right form of the verb to be (in affirmative, negative or interrogative). Complete coa forma correcta do verbo to be (afirmativa, negativa ou interrogativa).
1. Where____________my mum? She ____________ in the garden.
2. I ___________ an accountant and my sister ____________a doctor.
3. ____________you Polish? No, I ____________ German.
4. My friends__________very tired. They went to a party yesterday.
5. My mother ____________tall, but my brother ____________very tall.
6. We ____________very good friends. I don´t like him at all.
7. My son and his dog ____________ playing in the garden.
8. How much ____________this watch?
9. It ____________very sunny today. I think it´s going to rain.

10. ____________ she your sister? No, she ___________, she ___________ my cousin. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.